Sunday, November 29, 2009

We did it!!!

We have been planning my Mom's SURPRISE 50th birthday party since this past summer. I guess I always thought some where along the way she would catch on. But, she didn't!!! We planned to get our family picture taken last night down at our church(where the party was planned for) and we got her down there and walked her right up to the party. Opended the door and it took her a second to figure out what was going on, and I knew right then she had NO idea!!!
Here she is with all of her stuff on!!! My brother Jason found the walker!!! It was too funny!!!

We went down and set stuff up and decorated in the afternoon.......we had to tell her a few little lies about that!!!

Kate got the sign and the decorations, which all looked great!!!

The kids had a BALL!!! Here are Kennedy and Dylan!!!

And so did the BIG kids!!! Here is Uncle Jason with the kids!!!

What a great party!!!
Happy 50th Mom!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Waleta!!! Glad things all worked out! So much fun getting old, sometimes!!! We were thinking of you.

    Great Job Ann! Now you have all these wonderful memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually.....her birthday isn't here just quite yet(that's another reason why I think she was surprised), her birthday is still a week away but since lots of family were home we had it this weeekend.
    Hated that I only got to see you for a couple minutes on Friday!!! Sounds like you guys all had fun and got lots of shopping done. I still have a LONG ways to go!!! That's alright I guess!!!
    Talk to you soon,
    Ann:-)

    ReplyDelete