Thursday, December 17, 2009

Feeling your pain

One of my favorite people and devoted blog readers, Aunt Eunice had to put down her beloved dog, Toby down this morning. Sorry I don't have a picture of him(I looked and looked and I know I have one of their old Christmas cards that he was in with his K-State gear on but I couldn't find it)!
Toby traveled to all of the KSU games with Steve and Eunice and even came back for family gatherings. It just won't be the same without him!!!
We have known this day was going to be coming but it sure doesn't make it any easier.
We will miss you Toby!! Thinking of you Aunt Eunice!!
We love you!!!:-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! Yes, since his liver was doing OK, I thought I'd have him for at least 6 more months. The house doesn't seem the same, so quiet. I do miss him terribly!!! There will be some positives so trying to think of those. Steve and I can go wherever we want for as long as we want; as soon as my money tree starts producing! Let me know if there is anything else I can bring or do for you for our Christmas gathering. See you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby also made the trips to Colorado throughout the 4 years Dustin and Shane played football for Fort Hays. Traveling, walking, and of course, eating were the things he loved about life!!! You never had to say "let's go" twice!

    ReplyDelete