Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas-Part-1

So finally I am posting Christmas pictures. My computer has been sick and then I was sick and now I think it's Dylan's turn.
Here is Dylan on Christmas morning with his gift from Santa!!! A BIG boy bike!!! Just what he wanted!!!

Here he is "calling" Santa to thank him for his bike!! It was too cute and just melted my heart!!

Here is Dylan with his new computer from Mommy and Daddy.

Then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Bergsten's house for lunch and also to open gifts. Dylan got a big red barn with animals. He LOVES it...we thought maybe Uncle Jason was going to run off with it!!!:-)

Saturday night we headed to Grandma Betty's. Here she is with all of her Great-Grandchildren.

3 Christmas' down and 2 more to go this weekend. Hope we start feeling better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment