Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dylan's Favorite

I haven't shared a recipe for awhile, so I thought I would share Dylan's favorite!!
It's called Corn Casserole...here is a not so good picture of it from the other night when we had it......

I put mine in the crock-pot but you don't have too....here is the recipe...
1 can of corn(not drained)
I can of cream style corn
1 c. of macaroni
1 stick of butter, cut in small pieces
1 c. Velveeta cheese, cut in chunks

Mix all together and bake at 350 degrees covered for 30 minutes, then stir well and bake uncovered for another 30 minutes.

Here is Dylan enjoying his casserole!!! He had 3 helpings that night. You can add just about any meat you like to go with it. That night Dylan paired it with another favorite, hot dogs!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YUM!! I LOVE mac and cheese and anything that goes in it. Dylan and I could've eaten the entire dish! Have you been enjoying this beautiful fall weather? Hope harvest goes well and then maybe things will slow down a bit.

    ReplyDelete