Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cruise-Part-1

Well, we made it back from our wonderful 5 day cruise to Mexico!!! This first picture is of our boat,docked at Mexico on Wednesday. Wednesday was the first day we saw the sun so everyone was very excited!!!

Here is a picture of the waves on Tuesday. Man, we had some rough days and nights on the sea!! You could barely walk on the boat without hitting into someone. Tuesday night I just about fell out of bed because it was so rough!!!

Here is the middle of the boat where we spent a lot of our time just laying out. Usually we were up on the second deck. It was so nice, but sometimes a little windy.

Here Callie and I are laying out..kind-of. I was too red so I had to keep my long sleeves on!!!

Here is one of my favorite pictures from the first day of Shane and Brad just sitting around drinking!!! We hadn't left Texas quite yet.

So good to be home, we missed our little guys lots!!! I will share more pictures soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey....that's the same cruise ship we went on, The Ecstasy! Were your stops at Progresso and Cozumel? FUN TIMES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you are right...that is where we went! Just beautiful at Cozumel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had an amazing time! I have to agree, Cozumel is so beautiful! The port there is amazing, seeing all the boats come in off the water... awwwww, I want to go back! I bet Dylan missed you guys but had an amazing time with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete