Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Past Halloween's

I think it's so much fun to look back at years past. So this week I gathered up some old Halloween pictures.
Here is Dylan's first year in 2007 trick or treating!!! He was a hotdog!!! So cute.

Last year didn't go so well. He hated his costume. I think it was super cute!! Our friend Brillion borrow it for this year.

Here is one of Shane with his sisters when he was 6, I think it said. And of course he was a football player!!!

Here I am with my brothers in 1986. I was 7, Dana was 4 and Jason 2!! Of course I was an angel!!! Mom made Dana and Jason's outfits. Dana's glowed in the dark...he thought he was pretty hot stuff.

This last one if of Shane and his roomates from college. They made their costumes out of trash cans. They spent many hours and lots of beer making these. The even won $500.00 at a contest at a local bar. They were so proud of these!!!

Hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

  1. Since you were the angel, you didn't steal any of your brothers candy, did you? Probably not, since you are not a sweets lover. I on the other hand would hide mine (I still love sweets)because I had a sister who needed a snack every now and then and never gained an ounce of weight. Anyone you know?! :)

    ReplyDelete