Thursday, May 7, 2009

I had to have them......

I have a small little porch in the front of our house but I LOVE to get plants to hang out there every year. This year I found some that I just couldn't leave the greenhouse without!!! I just fell in LOVE with these!!!
Of course I needed two!! They were a little more than I wanted to spend but I just had to have them..........they look so nice out there on the porch!
The other thing that I LOVE is my little guys legs!!! Last night we were outside and he was helping me water the plants and I just crack-up when I see his little legs in shorts!!!
Here he is telling me out, out......meaning out of water, I want more!!!

If you have a minute you should check out The Bergsten's blog to the left. My Sister-in-law Kate put a video of my neice Kennedy singing!! It's toooooo cute!!!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to plant my flowers! Yours are very pretty. I also love seeing little boys in shorts. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete