Wednesday, March 11, 2009

18 Month pics.

My cousin Alicia in Clay took Dylan's 18 month pictures last month. They turned out pretty cute, so I thought I would share some...........
I really liked what she did on this one..........look at those blue eyes!!!
I like this one but he has a weird look on his face!!!
I think this one was Dylan's favorite..................
Here is my favorite one........... he loves to color.............................
Have a great rest of the week..........pray for warmer weather!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dylan
    You are getting so big and changing every minute before our eyes. We love you so much and are so thankful God brought in to our lives. Your pic is sitting on one of our end tables in the living room and Gentry points to it every day and smiles and laughs. It is the cutest thing. Can't wait to see you soon.
    -Aunt Kate, Uncle Dana, and Your Sweet Girl Cuz's Kennedy and Gentry

    ReplyDelete