Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Party

We had a super bowl party last night at our house. I think this is the 5th year in a row!!! We had 12 adults and 6 kids under 4!!! It was fun but man was I tired when it was over. I did get to watch the last 2 minutes of the game while I cleaned the kitchen, so that was nice!!!
My Dad smoked some ribs and pork for us. Boy, was it good. If you never need some meat, and live close to C.C. call my Dad!!! He does a great job........and he even delievers the food!!!!


And we also had cheesy potatoes..............

And no bake cookies..........and a ton of other stuff that was really good. Becca brought this wonderful dip...........I'm going to get the recipe and then will have to share it with everyone.

Shane's cousin Chad and his wife Libby have a little boy 3 months younger than Dylan and boy
they spell TROUBLE!!!! Here Dylan is taking a drink and then would pass it to Zac and he would take a drink and pass back.........this went on for quite a while. Too cute!!!
What a fun night to spend with friends and family!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment