Friday, January 9, 2009

I Tried!!!

For Christmas I decided I was going to make a pinata and take it to the Ohlde side on Christmas
Eve and let all the younger kids(12 and under, which there are like 10-13 of them )!! My aunt always made one and took it out to Grandma Betty's for Christmas and it's one of my favorite Christmas memories!! So I decided I would try and make one. Of course Dylan loved it and wanted to carry it around. It turned out O.K. considering I'm not creative at all but I tried!!! The kids had a good time, so that's all that matters. I'm going to try and make another one next year also!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann, Dylan is getting sooooo big. I guess it's been since Labor Day when I saw him last! Anyway, just wanted to let you know I stopped in to say 'hi'.
    Arica

    ReplyDelete