Monday, March 29, 2010

2 down and 2 to go!!

Well, Sunday I ended up getting a very lovely cold, with a very lovely running nose. So I haven't felt like doing much the past couple of days but I have got some scrapbooking done(only during nap time as we've been spending all our time outside enjoying the wonderful weather)!!!
I had made Shaun(my brother-in-law) a scrapbook of his senior year last year and thought it would be fun to do a book for the senior boys on the football team of their senior season..............thank goodness there were only 4 out this year from the senior class. It's turned into quite the project!!
Here are the 2 books I have done.

Here are a couple of my pages...nothing fancy(I don't think they will mind though)!!



I stamped some football on this page and made sure to clean everything up, before my "helper" got up from his nap!!! He would have LOVED to have help do that!!!:-)

1 comment:

  1. You will have to come over and join me and some other friends when I do a scrapbook weekend :) We will have a good time!

    ReplyDelete