Thursday, June 11, 2009

All sorts of things.......

So the past couple of weeks we have been pretty busy with different things so instead of doing many different posts, I just decided to lump them together. Last Friday night we were out checking fields with Daddy and decided to take our poles along and do a little fishing. Here is Dylan and Daddy fishing together. I have decided it's one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken!!

Here we are helping Daddy plant a test plot. Mommy was busy treating the seed.

And then Daddy and Dylan would plant it.


We also played a little ball. Dylan loves his tee, bat and ball!!!


And we also did a little swimming. Here is Dylan's pool, which I think is the cutest thing ever!!

We are all hoping the sun will shine again soon!!! Have a great rest of the week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment