Friday, December 4, 2009

Where's Daddy???

Deer season started this week, so Daddy has been leaving very early in the morning and not getting home until after dark. Dylan is use to seeing Daddy at least in the mornings if not at noon, so we have been missing Daddy this week!!!
At least he came home with this on Wednesday night......as Dyaln said...Wow Daddy, big buck!!!

Dylan was very impressed!!

Daddy, Uncle Randy, Cousin Josh and Kyle came for lunch today!! Chili soup and grilled cheese!! And also a little tackle football with Dylan!!!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. We're feeling the same way! Pat came back to my parents on Wednesday and Brody and I came back Thursday after I got off work! We've had a lot of Grandma time....haha! Shane's buck looks nice! Pat got a decent 8-point....he's happy with it! Anyway, I'm glad your party for your mom went great. Your mom, Pat, and my brother Allen all have the same birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Pat had good luck also!! Seems to be plenty of deer around!!
    So if I'm thinking right, Pat is the big 30 on Monday then?!!?!?
    Hope your doing good.....and if I remember right you have a birthday this next weekend also!?!?!?
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right....both times! You know....I was thinking about you the other day wondering if you still have that weird remember birthdays thingy going on!!!! Haha. I'm glad to know that hasn't changed!!

    ReplyDelete