Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lunch Date

We hardly ever go out to eat, let alone out for lunch. So today was really special as we got to go out to lunch with Uncle Jason!!!! Shane has been gone alot lately, so I though since we are all ready in town for playgroup, we could eat lunch with Uncle Jason....just the 3 of us!!! But, while the 3 of us were eating I felt like people were looking at us thinking....what a cute little family!!! Once leaving the Pizza Hut, I asked Jason about it and it said he felt the same way...ewwwww...but we did have a nice time!!!! But maybe next time we should bring Kara or Shane with us!!!

Here is Uncle Jason and I the other night at Gentry's birthday party!!! And to think at one time, I was taller than him!!!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is funny Ann :) I bet Dylan enjoyed his lunch date with mommy & Uncle Jason!

    ReplyDelete