Monday, January 3, 2011

Hosting

Saturday night we hosted Christmas at our house for these 3 sisters and their families!!!

Dylan had to take a picture of Shaun and Rachel!

Here are all the boy cousins...

Here is Baby Allie celebrating her first Christmas and doing really well!!!

Dylan waiting and waiting to open his present!!

Shane and Allie's Dad Derek eating....

One of Dylan's favorite people was here to play with him Saturday night...yep, Aunt Eunice....here they are both being Buzz....

And hiding from me.........

And pretending they are snakes......

What a fun but late night!!! Can't wait till next year!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I decided why I hate my picture taken. Look at those eyes. Even if I try, I can't seem to get them to look good. And what is with the snake angle?!!!! Dangerous to be around you when you have the camera in your hand. Thank you so much for hosting!! We did really have a good time. Sorry is got so late. Guess the good part is that everyone enjoyed the evening so much and didn't want to leave. Thanks!!! Appreciate all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the picture of the boys. Should have taken one of the girls but I didn't think about it.

    ReplyDelete