Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas-Take-2

So...my pictures are all backwards on this...so annoying but I hope you enjoy them anyways....
We started out Christmas Day by going to my parents at noon and then Shane's parents that night........That night, this is what I got from Shane's parents... a new shower curtain and rug!! I LOVE them!!!

Miss Amillia and Aunt Ann!!!

Ron and Anita and the younger 3 grandkids!!!

Dylan got a book from Shaun and Anita decided to read it to Shane!!! I thought it was really funny...

Ron opening his gifts...he's so funny to watch open gifts for some reason!!

Dylan helping Tristan open!

Dylan eating supper!! I felt like we ate all day!

Dylan opening his gumball machine from Aunt "Cake" and Uncle Dana and the girls!! This has been a HUGE hit at our house!!!

And the most exciting one of all..........a new big boy bike!!!!! He is ready to get rid of his training wheels and ride like a big boy!!!!!

It was so nice outside yesterday we even took his bike outside and rode and rode yesterday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment