Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dumb & Dumber

Tonight is Prom at our high school, so we all went up to watch Uncle Shaun walk in and boy did he make an entrance!! Him and his friend Miach acted out a scene from Dumb and Dumber!! It was really funny!!! This was the best picture I got of it. Shaun is getting ready to hit Miach in the back with his cane!!!Here they are with their dates.......poor girls!!!!

Here is Shaun and his girlfriend Rachel. She is just the cutest thing ever........


I really liked her dress.........it was a pretty purple color.....she got it at David's Bridal

Miach's date, I thought had really cool hair......


I really like the color of this dress..................

Shane's cousin and one of his football players.........

Our hired hand and football player....Aaron, who we just love and his date Paige.....I think her dress was my favorite(besides Rachel's of course)


Here is our other hired hand and football player Tyler, who we also love........I liked his dates pretty pink dress.......

What a fun time!!!!!!!! Wish I could go to after-prom and play all the fun games!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment