Sunday, July 31, 2011

Annual Lake Weekend

Before we headed out with the Ohlde family for our 2nd annual weekend at the lake, we picked sweet corn from our garden! Both of my boys love corn!! Here they are on our back patio eating supper!

This is the awesome cabin we got to stay in!!

Said this before but I will say it again...my brother-in-law is special!

Grandkids actually all sitting still!!!

Dylan loved the boating and helping Daddy drive!

We turned on the radio and Dylan started dancing...it was soo funny...here was one of his moves!!! :-)

Here is Oronde trying to save my sunglasses that went overboard but no luck...they were gone!

Here is a picture of Dylan and I....just to prove that I was actually along!!! :=)

Fun weekend but glad to be home and in the A.C.!!! Wow, it was hot out there!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your table and the patio. Don't think I've seen that. That is a great area getting shade in the evening. Where did you get your table?

    ReplyDelete