Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Part-3

So here is Part-3 to Jamaica!!! We went snorkling. It was part of our "package deal", so even though I didn't like it when we went on our honeymoon, I thought I would give it a try again!!!
Here is Shane in the water.

Here is Shane, Chad and Libby.....and everyone else on our boat has been in the water for 5 minutes....and I'm still in the boat!!!

I started out good...by the boat...didn't see any fish....it was going great....and then I got a little bit closer to this little island here...and I saw FISH and A SEA SNAKE!!!!! Yep, you guessed it......I was D.O.N.E. snorkling!!!!!!!

Our "guide" found/caught a lobster....after I was out of the water...

Poor Shane was so tired after snorkling he needed a nap!!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Loved looking at all your vacation pictures! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I wish I was there right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed looking at all your fun vaca pics... have to admit, I'm totally jealous though!!! Glad you guys had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete