Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Update

So we are on day-3 of Potty Training. Day-1 was great!! No accidents(pooped once in his pants but right now we are just trying to get the pottying down). Day-2 I put big boy underware on him....here he is showing them off.....

I think his little bottom looks so cute in them......
anyways, that went awfull. Had 3 accidents just in the morning. So I decided to go to pull-ups. No accidents.

Day-3 pretty good. We have a ways to go but I feel like we are making some progress. Tonight we are trying big boy udnerware again. I think Dylan is like his Mom....we can't handle too many changes at once!!!! So pull-ups for now.
I will try and keep everyone posted on our progress!!!
Thanks for all the tips........

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had a helper like Dylan to help me shovel my snow. How cute is that shovel?!!!!! We've actually had nice weather so our snow is melting fast. Of course, we didn't have as much as you. Steve and I actually walked last night for the first time in 4 weeks. Still hard to do that task without Tob but felt so good to be able to get some fresh air.

    ReplyDelete