Wednesday, March 4, 2009

He did it!!!

I didn't have a picture for this post, so I thought I would just put a current one of Dylan on it!! Here he is playing in the laundry basket the other day. Boy, did he have fun!!
Every night before bath time, Dylan get to run around the house naked!! So tonight he was running around and then we went into the bathroom and started the water for his bath. At this point he always goes pee on the floor or in the tub and I have tried in the past to get him to stand on the toliet and go and of course he never does but tonight when I stood him up there........he went!!! We were all so excited and clapped and flushed when he was done!!! He was also very proud and did a little dance for Daddy and I!! I'm sure it was just a fluke that he went in the toliet but we were all very excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a BIG BOY! Even it was a fluke it is still something to be proud of. Ya got to start somewhere and little Mr. Dylan is only 18 mos. In the land of potty training that's super awesome and even more so b/c he is a boy!I am sure his days of "peeing" outside on the farm are coming soon!

    ReplyDelete