Saturday, January 17, 2009

Recipe

I've been in a little bit of a cooking slump lately, so I got on-line and found this recipe on
campbellkitchen.com It's called Hearty Chicken & Noodle Casserole. Everyone in our family really enjoy it, so I thought I would share.



First pre-heat oven to 400 and then boil 1/2 of a 12 ounce package of medium egg noodles and drain them



While cooking the noodles mix one can cream of mushroom soup, one bag of mixed vegetables, 1/2 cup of milk, 2 cups of cooked chicken, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Then mix with your drained noodles.


Cook for 25 minutes and then top with shredded cheddar cheese. It made more than enough
for our family, so I split it into to dishes and took one over to my in-laws for supper.


And then enjoy!!! Dylan really liked it, which sometimes he is hard to please!!!


I thought this picture was so cute!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks awesome! You did it....I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!! And my people loved DMO's picture...We miss him!

    ReplyDelete